Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Cuteness

So! This week was just sort of blah. So many gloomy days in a row really saps a person's energy. But here in DC we are (finally!) having a beautiful fall day, the sun is shining, the air is dry and cool, and the traffic was light enough that I had time to pick up coffee on the way to work. Delicious, delicious iced coffee.

Either way, I think a lot of people had a bit of a tiring week. And to get through Friday, some of us might need a bit of a pick-me-up.

Well...



(Disclaimer: This is not my kitten. If this was my kitten, I would never get anything done, because I would just spend all my time playing with her.)

How was your week? Did you get much writing done? Did you find any adorable cat videos that you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment